|Home||» Products||» Industrial Fasteners||» Allen Cap Screws|
Allen Cap Screws
Allen Cap Screws are designed to provide precision work with reliable and close tolerances. They are developed for different applications that require a well tooled appearance. In addition, they also ensure excellent tensile strength and to require less surface area. They are designed from high-grade stainless steel in head style to provide a reliable joint that lasts for years to come. They are available with stronger screws than any others to make sure to provide better and improved efficacy. In addition, their high range of 170,000 psi tensile strength ensures to provide them with features of resistant corrosion, abrasion as well as cracks. They are designed to attain the same clamping force in a joint. With their property of providing the best performance, they are required in small quantities to be drilled and tapped.
Features of Allen Cap Screws:
- Available in different lengths from 20 inches to more
- Designed from 18-8 stainless steel
- Can be availed in a plain finish with a button head
- Internal hex drive with a low profile and small vertical sides
- Light in weight yet sturdy in construction
- Need less space to accommodate the place
- Does not require additional wrench space
- Contact Details
- ROMA PRECISION PVT. LTD.
ROMA PRECISION PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.